With 10 years of experience in voiceover, Benjamin Portnoy’s credits include Dell, Microsoft, United Way, Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Cisco, The Art Institutes, Retiring Well, Ripley’s, North American Title Company, iMission Institute, Dental Campus and hundreds more in multiple niches.
Portnoy’s reads have been called “friendly, trustworthy, authoritative, warm, conversational, relatable and full of energy. He is flexible, prompt, takes direction and feedback well, and is easy to work with.
When it came to creating our new podcast intro, I was looking for something exceptional…Professional, but approachable, able to appeal to men and women and most importantly someone who would connect with my audience in the first few seconds. Benjamin not only delivered that amazing intro, but the sheer number of emails we’ve gotten telling us how much they like it, attest to just how good he really is. Benjamin, get ready…I’m afraid, I’m going to have many, many, many more jobs for you!Lisé Kuecker
- Commercial Demo Reel Benjamin Portnoy 1:00
- Explainer Video Demo Reel Benjamin Portnoy 1:32
- eLearning Demo Reel Benjamin Portnoy 1:12
- Conversational, Trusted Friend Benjamin Portnoy 1:10
- Upbeat Corporate Agency Benjamin Portnoy 1:42
- IVR/Phone Messaging Benjamin Portnoy 0:20
- Fun Zombie Character Voice Benjamin Portnoy 0:41
- Live Announcement/"Voice Of God" Benjamin Portnoy 0:17
- Point-Of-Sale Narration Benjamin Portnoy 0:35